Baguio Natural Tourist Attractions : Baguio City Travel Tips & General Informations
Philippines Travel Tips, General Informations and Activities
World Class Philippine
Hotels and Beach Resorts
- Discounts, Informations
Philippines Hotels & Travel Guide
CITY: Best of the Islands Philippines
NATURAL AND RELIGIOUS ATTRACTIONS
1. Asin Hot Spring - Located 16 kilometers northwest of Baguio. The resort's main feature is a swimming pool surrounded by thermal springs, lush vegetation and several hanging bridges. It is an ideal respite. This is now eyed to be redeveloped into a Tourism resort along with the adjoining tourist attractions of Tuba and Baguio.
2. Mt. Sto. Tomas - A trek up to the Mount Sto. Tomas is a hikers delight. The peak is 7,500 feet high and commands a majestic view mountain sea and valley. The mountain can be reached by foot or by vehicle.
Baguio City, Philippines
is 246 Kms.
away from Manila (Rizal Monument)
Don’t worry; this doesn’t involve catching bugs just finding them. You will need a piece
of paper for each child that is playing, crayons or pencils and stickers. Divide each piece
of paper into nine squares with three columns and three rows. The middle square is a free
In each of the other eight squares draw a picture or write the name of a bug that can be
found in your backyard. Send the children out with the stickers and their bingo cards to
find the bugs. As the child finds each bug they can place a sticker on the appropriate
square. The only rule that should be reinforced is that the bugs are not to be touched (or
squashed, squished, etc.). Bug Bingo
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes:
When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee. Helen Hayes
Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs. Susan Sontag
Source of Information:
Department of Tourism, Philippines
1. Lourdes Grotto - This is religious shrine housing the image of the Lady of Lourdes. About 252 steps lead to this shrine where pilgrims brave the steep climb to offer sacrifices, devotions and prayers. One is also regarded with a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
2. Baguio Cathedral - One of the familiar landmarks in Baguio. The structure with its twin sires and one hundred steps sits on top of a hill in the heart of the city, offering church goers and visitors a chance to get a birds eye view of the entire commercial hub. It was opened to the public last November 25, 1990 during the Christ the King celebration.
3. Bell Church - This cluster of temples is located on the border of Baguio City and Trinidad Valley. Its exotic oriental architecture, pagoda roof, ornate gateway, dragon ornaments and Buddha guarded windows gaze from a top a hill. The Bell Temple priest practices mixture of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, and Christianity. One may even try having his fortune told.
4. Churches, Seminars and Convents - Baguio is an ideal location for meditation, contemplation and spiritual renewal hence the existence of no less religious denominations that run churches, seminaries, convents and other institutions such as hospitals and schools.
Like philtravelcenter.com on Facebook
Website Visitors by Country
Best of the Islands Philippines: Philippines Travel Information, The Philippines
Land, The Philippines
History, The Philippines
People, Philippines Visas, Philippines Customs, Philippines Currency, Philippines Weather, Philippines Clothing, Philippines Utilities, Philippines Newspapers
and Media, Philippines Business
Hours, Philippines Language, Philippines Getting
Around, Philippines Modes
of Transport, Philippines Weather
Conditions, Philippines Things
to Know, Philippines Sightseeing
Philippines Hotels Resorts by Philippine Destinations
Bacolod Hotels Resorts, Baguio Hotels Resorts, Banaue Hotels Resorts, Bataan Hotels and Resorts, Batangas Hotels Resorts,
Bohol Hotels Resorts, Boracay Hotels Resorts, Cagayan de Oro Hotels Resorts, Camiguin Hotels Resorts, Cavite Hotels Resorts, Cebu Hotels Resorts, Corregidor Hotels Resorts, Davao Hotels Resorts, Guimaras Hotels Resorts, Laguna Hotels Resorts, Laoag Hotels Resorts, La Union Hotels Resorts, Manila Hotels Accommodations, Makati Hotels Accommodations, Palawan Hotels Resorts, Pampanga Hotels Resorts, Puerto Galera Hotels Resorts, Tacloban Hotels Resorts, Tagaytay Hotels Resorts
Philippine Hotels and Beach Resorts - Philippine Islands - Luzon Islands - Visayas Islands | Mindanao Islands
Accepting Credit Cards
While we strive to give accurate information, we are not liable for any mistakes in information materials, written or any other kind
Philippines Travel and Hotel Guide © Copyright - 2000-2018