Baguio Feasts and Festivals : Baguio City Travel Tips & General Informations
Philippines Travel Tips, General Informations and Activities
World Class Philippine
Hotels and Beach Resorts
- Discounts, Informations
Philippines Travel Guide
Can I Find A Good Woman In The Philippines? Learn from EXPAT MANUAL today
CITY: Best of the Islands Philippines
MANMADE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
1. Baguio Ecumenical Holy Week (Holy Week) - Focuses on Baguio as a spiritual center. The first commemoration initiated by the religious sector of the Non-Government Organization started last March 1991. The theme was, "Baguio, a journey to spiritual renewal."
2. Baguio Floral Festival (February) - Focuses on Baguio as the "Flower Garden City of the North". Highlights included, flower, flower exhibits, lectures, garden tours, floral contest and a parade of floats.
3. Baguio Foundation Day (September 1st) - Commemorates the anniversary of Baguio since it became a chartered city in 1909. Art exhibits, parades, programs, cultural shows and sister-city programs are often scheduled.
Baguio City, Philippines
is 246 Kms.
away from Manila (Rizal Monument)
Become a Summer Tourist
There are many activities in or around your city that you probably know all the tourists
go to, but when was the last time you went? Just because you have been there many
times before along with your children doesn’t mean they wouldn’t love to go again (and
again and again).
Take a few days during the summer break to visit attractions and destinations that you
haven’t been to in awhile. If you know that the place is going to be crowded on the
weekend or in the afternoons go on a weekday morning. The added benefit of being a
local and going to a tourist destination is that you know the ins and outs and the tricks to
get the most out of your day. Become a Summer Tourist
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes:
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears. Cesare Pavese
When the traveler goes alone he gets acquainted with himself. Liberty Hyde Bailey
Source of Information:
Department of Tourism, Philippines
4. Baguio Arts Festival (November to December) - An event annually sponsored by the Baguio Arts Guild, the Department of Tourism and the Cultural Center of the Philippines was started last November 1989, envisions to turn Baguio into a permanent venue for art festival. The festival features: visual arts (photography, film, video, sculpture and art installations); performing arts (modern dances drama, music, poetry reading) and ethnic arts.
5. Christmas in Baguio - An annual Christmas activity highlighting numerous activities like cantatas, children's
mardigas, sports competition, etc. and sponsored by the national Correspondents Club of the Philippines.
a. Silahis ng Pasko
c. Lucky Foreign Balikbayan
d. Phil-Am Golf Tournament
e. Himig ng Pasko
6. IMPAKABSAT (November) - A Trade and Tourism Fair showcasing the products and services of the Cordilleras.
Like philtravelcenter.com on Facebook
Website Visitors by Country
Best of the Islands Philippines: Philippines Travel Information, The Philippines
Land, The Philippines
History, The Philippines
People, Philippines Visas, Philippines Customs, Philippines Currency, Philippines Weather, Philippines Clothing, Philippines Utilities, Philippines Newspapers
and Media, Philippines Business
Hours, Philippines Language, Philippines Getting
Around, Philippines Modes
of Transport, Philippines Weather
Conditions, Philippines Things
to Know, Philippines Sightseeing
Philippines Hotels Resorts by Philippine Destinations
Bacolod Hotels Resorts, Baguio Hotels Resorts, Banaue Hotels Resorts, Bataan Hotels and Resorts, Batangas Hotels Resorts,
Bohol Hotels Resorts, Boracay Hotels Resorts, Cagayan de Oro Hotels Resorts, Camiguin Hotels Resorts, Cavite Hotels Resorts, Cebu Hotels Resorts, Corregidor Hotels Resorts, Davao Hotels Resorts, Guimaras Hotels Resorts, Laguna Hotels Resorts, Laoag Hotels Resorts, La Union Hotels Resorts, Manila Hotels Accommodations, Makati Hotels Accommodations, Palawan Hotels Resorts, Pampanga Hotels Resorts, Puerto Galera Hotels Resorts, Tacloban Hotels Resorts, Tagaytay Hotels Resorts
Philippine Hotels and Beach Resorts - Philippine Islands - Luzon Islands - Visayas Islands | Mindanao Islands
Accepting Credit Cards
While we strive to give accurate information, we are not liable for any mistakes in information materials, written or any other kind
Philippines Travel and Hotel Guide © Copyright - 2000-2018