Baguio Feasts and Festivals : Baguio City Travel Tips & General Informations
Philippines Travel Tips, General Informations and Activities
World Class Philippine
Hotels and Beach Resorts
- Discounts, Informations
Philippines Travel Guide
Learm How to Reduce the Time It Takes to Move To the Philippines? Learn from EXPAT MANUAL today
CITY: Best of the Islands Philippines
MANMADE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
1. Baguio Ecumenical Holy Week (Holy Week) - Focuses on Baguio as a spiritual center. The first commemoration initiated by the religious sector of the Non-Government Organization started last March 1991. The theme was, "Baguio, a journey to spiritual renewal."
2. Baguio Floral Festival (February) - Focuses on Baguio as the "Flower Garden City of the North". Highlights included, flower, flower exhibits, lectures, garden tours, floral contest and a parade of floats.
3. Baguio Foundation Day (September 1st) - Commemorates the anniversary of Baguio since it became a chartered city in 1909. Art exhibits, parades, programs, cultural shows and sister-city programs are often scheduled.
Baguio City, Philippines
is 246 Kms.
away from Manila (Rizal Monument)
Put on a Play
Kids love to dress-up in costumes or other articles of clothing that aren’t their own.
Instead of putting away the Halloween costumes each year, leave them out in a play chest
to be used year round. Whether you have lots of Halloween costumes or old clothes that you don’t wear
anymore instead of getting rid of them let your kids have them. You will be amazed and
pleasantly surprised at the imaginative play that will result from playing dress-up.
Encourage them to get dressed-up and to put on a play in their costumes. Invite the
neighborhood kids over to participate or just watch the show. Put on a Play
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes:
I still make sure to go, at least once every year, to a country where things cannot be taken for granted, and where there is either too much law and order or too little. Christopher Hitchens
“Everyone carries his own inch rule of taste, and amuses himself by applying it, triumphantly, wherever he travels. Henry Adams
Source of Information:
Department of Tourism, Philippines
4. Baguio Arts Festival (November to December) - An event annually sponsored by the Baguio Arts Guild, the Department of Tourism and the Cultural Center of the Philippines was started last November 1989, envisions to turn Baguio into a permanent venue for art festival. The festival features: visual arts (photography, film, video, sculpture and art installations); performing arts (modern dances drama, music, poetry reading) and ethnic arts.
5. Christmas in Baguio - An annual Christmas activity highlighting numerous activities like cantatas, children's
mardigas, sports competition, etc. and sponsored by the national Correspondents Club of the Philippines.
a. Silahis ng Pasko
c. Lucky Foreign Balikbayan
d. Phil-Am Golf Tournament
e. Himig ng Pasko
6. IMPAKABSAT (November) - A Trade and Tourism Fair showcasing the products and services of the Cordilleras.
Like philtravelcenter.com on Facebook
Website Visitors by Country
Best of the Islands Philippines: Philippines Travel Information, The Philippines
Land, The Philippines
History, The Philippines
People, Philippines Visas, Philippines Customs, Philippines Currency, Philippines Weather, Philippines Clothing, Philippines Utilities, Philippines Newspapers
and Media, Philippines Business
Hours, Philippines Language, Philippines Getting
Around, Philippines Modes
of Transport, Philippines Weather
Conditions, Philippines Things
to Know, Philippines Sightseeing
Philippines Hotels Resorts by Philippine Destinations
Bacolod Hotels Resorts, Baguio Hotels Resorts, Banaue Hotels Resorts, Bataan Hotels and Resorts, Batangas Hotels Resorts,
Bohol Hotels Resorts, Boracay Hotels Resorts, Cagayan de Oro Hotels Resorts, Camiguin Hotels Resorts, Cavite Hotels Resorts, Cebu Hotels Resorts, Corregidor Hotels Resorts, Davao Hotels Resorts, Guimaras Hotels Resorts, Laguna Hotels Resorts, Laoag Hotels Resorts, La Union Hotels Resorts, Manila Hotels Accommodations, Makati Hotels Accommodations, Palawan Hotels Resorts, Pampanga Hotels Resorts, Puerto Galera Hotels Resorts, Tacloban Hotels Resorts, Tagaytay Hotels Resorts
Philippine Hotels and Beach Resorts - Philippine Islands - Luzon Islands - Visayas Islands | Mindanao Islands
Accepting Credit Cards
While we strive to give accurate information, we are not liable for any mistakes in information materials, written or any other kind
Philippines Travel and Hotel Guide © Copyright - 2000-2018